Click to enlarge image(s)
WASP X3V Flybarless 6CH RC Helicopter RTF 2.4GHz - Metal And Carbon Version
The Wasp X3V upgraded version RC helicopter takes all the technology of the Wasp X3 6ch flybarless helicopter but then crams it with every aluminium and carbon upgrade to create the ultimate flying machine.
Upgrades include a full CNC aluminium rotor head, aluminium tail shaft, aluminium tail rotor bracket, carbon fibre main frame and carbon tail fin.
All these upgrades not only make the helicopter stronger but also improve rigidity and performance.
Like the standard Wasp X3 the X3V upgraded version also includes the all new 3-axis gyro system. This gyro detects if the helicopter starts to loose control and then automatically adjusts the helicopter as needed giving amazingly stable flight.
The X3V is perfect for both beginners who need a strong and stable helicopter and also advanced pilots who need a helicopter that can perform advanced 3D maneuvers. Other features include a belt driven tail rotor, flybarless design for reduced power loss, digital 9g servos, new NASA701 LCD 2.4Ghz radio set, a powerful 4500KV brushless motor combined with 15A brushless ESC and a 7.4V 900mAh lithium polymer battery.
The X3V comes with Skyartec's newest NASA LCD 2.4GHz 7Ch fully programmable transmitter & receiver set. The transmitter is fully programmable to suit your personal preferences. Beginners can reduce the sensitivity and experts can tune to allow precise and perfect control.
The 2.4 GHz technology allows many pilots to fly on the same field without any interference from each other. The radio controlled helicopter is described as RTF (ready to Fly) so all you need to add is 8 AA batteries for the transmitter (available as an option on top of the page), charge the LiPo battery supplied and you will be in the air showing everyone how it's done.
- Fully upgraded with CNC aluminium and carbon fibre
- Flybarless design gives low power loss, greatly upgrade cycle life and flight time
- 3-axis gyroscope system for almost fully automatic hover, stable flight and precision stunts
- 9g digital tail servo, belt driven tail rotor for precise real time control
- Solid design, outstanding stability and good looking model
- Brushless setup with powerful 4500KV motor
- NASA 701 2.4GHz 7Ch fully programmable radio gear with LCD display
- LiPo battery and Charger
- AVCS tail locked function
- elevator and Aileron are balance adjustable
- D/R sensor is also adjustable
- Main rotor diameter: 440mm
- Rear rotor Diameter: 100mm
- Lenght: 475mm
- Length: 450mm
- Flying weight: 280g (Battery included)
- Driven system: 4500KV Brushless motor
- Gyro: 3 AXIS 2 IN 1 (Gyro & Receiver)
- Servos: 3X 9g,1X 9g digital
- ESC: Brushless 15A
- Battery: 7.4V 900mAh Li-Po
- Control system: SKY706 2.4GHz 7CH transmitter
- Radio range: 2500 feet (762m)
REQUIRED TO USE