Search by Keyword
Click to enlarge image(s)
Apache AH-64 Feral-Beast 4ch RC Helicopter with 2.4GHz Remote Control
This is the second generation Apache RC Helicopter from GT MODEL. It was designed using the latest CAD technology and ultra tough, high quality materials.
The Helicopter has a very strong structure, the main rotor blades are made of top quality plastic that doesn't break easily and is very flexible.
The body of the Apache is made from the same grade plastic and incorporates carbon fibre components.
The 4 channel RC Apache Feralbeast AH-64 Helicopter is stable and robust, giving you complete control of its flight. It can be flown inside or outside, if the weather is calm enough.
It comes with 4 channel radio equipment, this means it can move in eight directions - left, right, backwards, forwards, up, down and rotate either left or right on its axis, so it moves just like a real helicopter.
But don't let that intimidate you, it's very easy to fly, so can also makes a good first RC Helicopter.
The Helicopter features co-axial rotor technology, flight stabilizing system, 2 motors and 2.4 GHz 4CH transmitter. The Apache AH64 RC Helicopter will fly over 50m high with flight range of over 100m.
- Factory assembled helicopter, ready to fly.
- 4 Channel Transmitter 2.4GHz
- AC mains charger
- Li-Po 7.4V 600MAh
- Spare main rotor set ( 2A+2B blades )
- Instruction manual
- 2.4Ghz Four Channels Radio Equipment
- Function: Up & down, left & right, forward & back and rotate
- Battery type: Lipo Battery
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Flying time per charge: 10-12 minutes
- Control distance: 100m+
- Length:400mm, Height:140mm, Width:165mm, Weight:250g
- Main Rotor: 520/570mm Motor:2800rpm
- 4 channel radio control duel rotor system
- 2 Servos
- PG03 gyro
- Material of Rotor: Nylon plus firberglass
- ON / OFF Switch
REQUIRED TO USE